It is true – our forex signals guarantee as many as 600 pips a month and with an average trading lot of 100,000, you can make at least US$ 6,000 a month. But this would mean you would have to trade every day to make the said profits. Now, we understand that daily forex trading is not everyone’s cup of tea. It takes time as well as timeliness to be able to transform our forex market tips into tangible profits.
And most of our customers say their biggest challenge is the time that forex trading requires, especially considering it’s a 24x5 engagement. For those who have full-time jobs or are unable to trade regularly GoldCrudeResearch has included in its wealth management offering, an exclusive forex trading portfolio management service. The advantages of the GoldCrudeResearch portfolio management offering include:
- Depth of experience: The GoldCrudeResearch wealth management team that handles forex portfolio management, comes with decades of individual and centuries of combined experience in forex trading, analysis of forex news, the global forex markets, binary trading options and spotting daily intraday trading tips. If your money is in their hands, you can be assured it is in safe hands.
- Ease of operations: The GoldCrudeResearch portfolio management professionals are adept at handling large volumes of trades. And by virtue of their being the ones who spot the trading opportunities, they are faster at capitalizing on them as well. There is literally no lag between the forex signals being generated and their being put to effect.
- Safety and Security: At GoldCrudeResearch, we don’t just share your forex trading profits – we share losses as well. If the portfolio managers incur a loss on the forex markets, GoldCrudeResearch shares 50% of the losses with you and puts you on the loss-recovery program immediately. This assures you of recovering between 75% to 120% of your losses. Additionally, your forex trading strategies, the portfolio management strategy and all aspects of your identity are kept confidential – no one will ever hear a word of what you have invested in the forex markets, or what we have done for you, unless there’s a legal disclosure requirement.
Unique expertise and prior success not available to general public.
Non-correlated to other financial markets with potential high return.
Tight risk management.
Completely liquid – 24 hours liquidity.
Compliant to the Autorité des Marchés Financiers.
Features of Forex Portfolio Management
The key features of our PMS offering include
How we manage your portfolio
- We classify our trading opportunities by risk-reward rating and identify forex trading opportunities for each wealth management plan, based on the risk appetite and the spread
- We typically start with 40% of your capital and increase it to a maximum of 60%, in order to avoid failures in meeting margin calls. This is because most of the losses incurred by wealth management professionals are statistically attributable to the inability to manage margin calls.
- Based on the agreement with each customer, we either utilize our daily intraday trading tips, or take up short, medium and long-term positions based on the risk and the spread.
- Every buy, hold and sell decision in the forex markets are supported by a series of rationale statements, backed by research. These include
- Risk-reward ratio – we use this as a discriminator for holding and profit booking calls during forex trading, as our primary goal is profit while safeguarding the capital of our customers
- Market Analysis – Our wealth management team compiles all the daily forex research pertaining to each decision and stores them for future reference. This research will be made available to the customers as a part of the reportage.
- Decision Rationale – For each forex trading decision, our Portfolio Managers include an explanation in the form of a write-up or a set of documentation that directly explains the rationale behind the decision, leaving nothing to imagination.
Dedicated Support and Advisory Services
As a wealth management/PMS customer, you will be provided a dedicated line for contacting forex trading support and our investment advisors, who will respond to queries regarding your portfolio management services subscription, as well as the usage of the site.
This means you will know the person who will respond to your queries, whether via email, chat or telephone support, and this applies to our investment advisors as well. And they will be the same, each time you contact us.
Unique expertise and prior success
Only a portion of your savings will pay for our services
Introduced to FX products that will better cover your risk and generate savings
A FX strategy that will meet your coverage needs
Pre Hedging Exposure
lIdentify & Quantify the Risk
Analyze the Systematic Risks
Reporting & Review
Identify & Quantifying the risk
Reducing the underlying volatify of cash flows
Identifing input costs which impact profitability
Cost centre or profit centre
Putting in place a strategy
Risk Management policy
Determining the exposure needed to be managed
Minimizing the probability of large losses
Calculating the VAR to find the impact of such risk on profatability
Reporting gaps and implementation gaps
Cost centre - Defensive approach
Using proper finacial instruments- forwards, Options, Spreads, etc
Computing the probability of an adverse move
Profit Centre - More aggressive approach
Please register your interest below to receive further information and to discuss your eligibility.